Honolulu (KHON2) – Custom made drapes for Grammy nominee Kimie Miner influenced a lesson on Do it yourself Drapes by A Residence Is Crafted.
Owner Leslie Bovaird designed drapes with material from Jalene Kanani of Noho Dwelling. “Jalene and I have collaborated with each other for over a year now in which we’ve made a supportive friendship by means of structure,” says Bovaird. “She has a line of residence décor with unique Hawaiian styles. I have staged and decorated houses with most of her pillow instances and all of her bedding. When I shared with Jalene that I required to do share Do it yourself drapes, she stated that Kimie desired some for her 18’ large home windows! So she gave me product and I sewed them.”
If you want to make your possess drapes at property, you will need to have these objects:
2. Fabric adhesive (if you don’t have a stitching device)
4. Stitching machine
5. Cloth pins
7. Measuring tape
Here’s the process phase by phase:
1. To start with evaluate the peak and width of home windows.
2. A designer’s tip is to hold drapes at the height of the ceiling and down to the ground to make rooms appear larger.
3. The width of the drape need to go over at least 1/2 to ¾ of the window width.
4. Sew a 1”seam on equally sides and bottom of the drape. Sew 4-6” opening at the prime of the drape.
5. If you don’t have a stitching equipment, cloth adhesive or material tape can also be used!
A Residence Is Constructed supplies partial and complete residence staging for attributes that will go on the current market for sale together with decorating, creating, and styling expert services to aid people and enterprise entrepreneurs generate areas that they love.
Social Media Handles: Instagram: @a_residence_is_created